Monday, October 22, 2007

Today was quite ok la.
The first thing we did today was juggling =.=
At least i can juggle 3 juggling BALLS at one time :D

Then we played the other voo***
(I cannot rmb wad is it called =.=)
But its fun ok!
I can like make that thing 'jump' high high into the air and catch it well :D

Then later did walking sticks.
Apparently i cannot do it cause of height reason.
I am just too tall and that thing is like damn high.
I even had trouble trying to stand up =.=
So many ppl was like helping me.
It was so damn funny sia.
U should see how i tried to stand.
I looked like i was going to give birth to a child and its damn hideous.
At least i know how i will look like next time if i ever have a child but i doubt so :DDDDD

Then had lunch.
Sharon and Jiayi are both SICKO!!!
I am like a lot MORE PURE than them la.

As for track,
We have a new coach called coach tan.
His training was okok la....quite slack compared to mr lim.
Hope that he will not be that kinda damn strict coach.

Ya,
i have no comment :D

I can't wait for Wednesday :DDDD

No comments: