Monday, October 29, 2007

WOOHOO,
i cannot control the hyperness in me :D

These few days i had been watching Romantic Princess...
OMG,
I am in love with Wu Zun again :)
not not as crazy as last time...
only a tiny winky bit :D

I had been reading chinese cheng yu and the chinese version of call of the wild.
I tell u,
the book is damn nice to read :D
READ IT MAN.
If I, this person that hardly reads say its nice,
that means its really nice :D

I tried reading mockingbird and the other book.
Immediately,
I fell asleep =.=

Then went for lunch with jiayi, sharon and kimberly.
All three of them are SICKOs man.
One by one becoming damn sick la.
They said that i have sex with a coslaw which i obviously did not.

ALL OF THEM ARE SICKOS...
i am the only innocent and pure one...

Then went to sch for track training.
Luckily i did not have any aching around my body.
I scared i tmr whole body pain arh!

NVM, i don't care le...
I am going to study my maths and sci tmr...
JIAYOUS KWN :D

No comments: