Thursday, October 11, 2007

DARE

YEAH,
finally EOY are over
I am damn happy :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I shall not mention about exams results…
Its makes me….

NVM
Yeah,
So after exams went VIVO with Raey, Cheryl and Xinyi.
Damn fun.
I love VIVO :D
We talked, played, and CAM WHORE 0.o
EOY can do wonders to KWN’s fried brain

Then today we had INTER CLASS :D

That stupid AP girl,
U think that u very great arh.
In that CCA so great arh.
U can go and die already la.
BITCH
No talent say so la.
NV heard b4 一山比一山高.
I doubt that u are even a mountain la.
OPPS, I forgotten that u are freaky FLAT.

We beat 1E by 11:2

1G was really nice.
I’m sorry to Jamie as I accidentally hit her on her forehead. REAL SORRY.
As for pinky, she is really fast and good :D
1G girls, u all are really NICE to play with :)
We got 11:4

REALLY VERY HAPPY.

As for the guys,
U all did well :D
Don’t 灰心
Next yr will be ur strongest sport event, SOCCER

Then when back to RSS.
Got to thank Jiayi cause she accompanied me :D
Although she is not from RSS xD
We talked like for 2h 0.o

The teachers said that am fatter and looked healthier. Mrs Teo said last time i looked like ******* wife =.=

Then went home and sleep.

JIAYOUS FOR TMR :D

No comments: