Thursday, October 18, 2007

MY results damn sucky man!!
Maybe except maths and LA but still =.= SUCKY!!!
I actually failed my GEOG and CHINESE!!!

GEOG,
i got the 2nd lowest in class =.=
Overall for geog also fail.
NVM,
cannot blame me cause my mother also failed geog when she was in secondary sch X)

Chinese leh,
at least i passed for my overall but got C =.=
NVM, pass can le :)

Maths is retarded.
For one of the Q,
i copy the Q wrongly but got the correct ans 0.o
this is like my don't know how many times tyco already.
I tried to redo and got the wrong ans =.=
RAEY wants me to teach her how i do it :))))
I have a lot of careless mistake or else i can get my A* =.=
I need just another 0.7 more marks to get A for my maths overall =.=

LA leh,
I am super damn happy!!!
at least i got a 66.7 for this time EOY!!!
Overall got 63 plus plus :))))

History i am not sure

Sci arh,
i think i get another B =.=
thinking that at the start of the yr i got A for sci =.=
then now i just got a 50 for sci
I want to go and DIE already arh!!!

NVM,
I cannot wait for Beltrix class gathering.
going to tingyu hse and make the things.
going to eileen hse for the party...
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: