Friday, October 26, 2007

Haiz…

My results suck like hell man!

I think I can go and die already arh!

NVM,

I will try harder next yr

I must start from now!

Thursday went for a stupid MOE thingy =.=

Thursday was also our class league thingy. Our class was 5th and we got 20 points :D not bad BELTRIX :DDD We got 3rd for the NAFA thingy. First was the two gifted class that is 1L and 1K. YA, congrats to our class :D . For MAD, we got 2nd :) All thanks to elishazhen and their pyramaths and obviously the WHOLE of BELTRIX! We got 2nd for Xplosion. WOW, not bad arh.

Then went back to class and played a video and a ppt for Yueqi. I am already missing her now! When sch was over, all the girls when to hug yueqi! Actually everyone was laughing and smiling until when KOH WEN NING CRIED 0.o Then most of the girls also cried too. WoW, I did not know that I had such good leadership qualities XD jkjk. I think I got the longest hug from yueqi. Seriously, I kept on crying…I just felt very….sad and I miss my yueqi! I will always rmb her for her bubbly, clever, cute, cheerful self. YUEQI, good luck in Canada. RMB to go to keep on visiting 1 Beltrix blog ok!


Yesterday woke up early to go and self train to Tampines Stadium. It’s a failed attempt. We did a bit of warming up and in the end, we found ourselves slacking and gossiping. Then when to have our lunch and ended up gossiping AGAIN at TM.

I swear I will nv want to go back to the old KWN. I regretted not studying well and accompanying good friends in 6/2’o6...KWN, jiayous

No comments: