Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Today i am so damn generous,
treated jiayi,kimberly and sharon drinks...
which cost me like $2...

OKOK,
start from what i did this morning.
Had my breakfast....
WOOHOO,
four pieces of wholemeal bread + garlic + cheese + sugar
Its damn delicious :D
But obviously must put into the microwave which is not a good thing too…
Unhealthy u see :D

Then today I was not in the mood to study…
So did a bit of drawing….
Trying to improve on my AEP u know :D

Then I was late when meeting Sharon and jiayi.
Therefore,
I was FORCED to treat them drinks.
Apparently KWN is clever to treat them in sch instead of the foodcourt there.
I saved a lot of money :D

Ohya,
I forget to mention that jiayi had a bit of bone problem.
Ya,
So she was like a pregnant woman,
Walking with her HANDS on her back.

Kimberly and I kept on imitating her la.
I laugh until I stomachache.
Then training started.

After track treated them drinks =.=
Then I drank pineapple drink.

ITS DAMN NICE…
The rest was like complaining that it was too sweet…
I think my taste buds got problem already.


During dinner,
Eat mixed vegetable.
Then I put curry and all of them said the curry was hot.
I went to take a lot of chili and they where like….
Not hot meh =.=
Its not hot at all la =.=


OHYA,
Jiayi, Kimberly and SHARON are sick…
ESPECIALLY SHARON….
They want me to be sick too la =.=

Anyway,
During diner,
We were like sicking together…
Its damn funny.
We where like saying all the damn gross things on the MRT too 0.o

I think the world is not spinning anymore
OMG

No comments: