Wednesday, May 21, 2008




































Hey MOE, this is our MOE shirt :DD
Pls kope it and put it on the MOE blog cause i forget the username and PW of that blog :/
For your info, i will only colour it once everyone is okay with it.

These few days kept on taking taxi to sch.
Screwed the bus man!

WN shall be hardworking during the holidays. Okay, i want to sleep already. tata

Wenning-YZ: Hello sexy. Seriously, I love hitting your ass xP

Wenning-knight: who finally realized that 0.o

Wenning-:DJOEY: LOL, yeah obviously I do. HAHA, come for sat trng ;D

Wenning-CLAIRE!: Nah, it shall be during the holidays

Wenning-yibei: THANK YOU. I know that youre jealous man

Wenning-CY: Heh, maybe I can help you with it :D

Wenning-ada: HELLO (: yeah, his B(.)(.)B are damn saggy until they need push up bra

Wenning-**Vivienne**: PAISAY! HAHA, yeah, I love mass conv

Wenning-Nicolette: HAHA, thank you. Once again, very paisay :/

Wenning-Amanda' 2F: thank you :D

Wenning-JIAMIN :]: BIG B(.)(.)B edric xD

Wenning-Serene: WOOHOO, obviously I do. I don’t like black ppl like her :/ Yes, I love mass conv man!

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: LOL, I can’t hear you! Youre too soft. ILY TOO LAH :D HAHA, thanks darling. I understand what you meant. Who ask you so guai one…must love yourself more :D

No comments: