Sunday, May 25, 2008



YES!
Holidays are finally here.
I love Saturdays trngs
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Open hse was not as bad as what i expected.
but still, im lazy.
I want that long jump picture man.
I will try asking mr tan for it :DD

Sian, sch got so many project
Tmr still got that history thingo.
I can't wait to go Malaysia...
SHOPPING!

Im so hungry now...
ICECREAM

Okay, i shall go and do other things now.
Im damn lazy to blog -,-

Wenning-YZ: YOUR ass is much nicer :D

Wening-prince: LOL, we change design already lah. So yeah, its much nicer

Wenning-jiayi: SHIT YOU. My boobs can’t be compared to edric and the monkey.

Wenning-babydinosaur♥: Im not horny…im only sick

Wenning-crystal: WOOHOO :D SEXYYYYYYYYYYY

Wenning-CY: im talking about both bag and shirt. LOL, cause youre a guy what obviously don’t carry bag lah.

Wenning-Serene: LOL. Yes it is. But I like the new design more ((:

Wenning-knight: LOL. Sorry lah. But we change it already lah :D

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: Its you think obscene that’s why it look obscene. YOU PERVERT!

No comments: