Friday, May 16, 2008








I miss Ministry Of Enthu like crazy.
Seriously, group 15 and 16 are like super duper bonded although we knew each other for like only four days.
The first day we met, we were damn bonded.
Instructor Sheryll and KFC {Finger link'in good} were damn nice and funny.
"Yeahyeah, awesome"

MOE consist of
  1. Serene -She is so damn innocent and cute lahhh, ESP when both of us gang up to niao kimberly :D I LOVE HER (lots more than kimberly)
  2. Jia Min -She is super bubbly and enthu. The best word to describe her is talkative. I LOVE HER mann, she super know how to create a new topic to talk about.
  3. Kimberly -This woman is damn violent man...even when she is sleeping. She can suddenly smack you -,- when youre sleeping. But at least she is nice to accompany me to the toilet most of the time.
  4. Claire -She is damn nice and cuteeee! I always see her smile and care for others. CARE BEAR CLAIRE :DD ILY
  5. Jamie -This woman is born to be an actress lah. Its damn funny to see her act shy...I was laughing like shit lahhh. I LOVE that woman man!
  6. Ming Han -He didnt bathe for like the whole 4 days 3 night camp lahhh! But i really got to thank him for being so enthu :D He just reminds me of Xian Xun
  7. Fraser -He's nice lah but due to fever, he went back home on the second day. Hope that he get well soon.
  8. Zhen Wen -ren bu ku mao xiang! This is what i have to say about him. But he is as egoistic as ever.
  9. Nigel -Thanks for your co-operation :DD Okay lah, he is seriously nicer than what others thought of him. But he is damn crappy -,-
  10. Edric -HAHA, thanks to him, our skit was not that screwed up. Thanks for helping working partner. ANG MO LI RU xD
  11. Yi Ching -Awwww, she is damn cute and funny man.
  12. Zhang Rui -Hope you will be more open after the lvl camp :D
  13. Sha - She is as loud as ever. lion king :/
  14. Viviene -She is super enthu and helpful :D
  15. Ada -She is super sweet :D
  16. Jaslyn -She is nice:D
  17. Jia Han -She have the best ideas in mind man. Thanks to her, MOE can finally compete the skit :D
  18. Nicolette -I got to apologise to her cause i accidentally did something wrong to her due to my blurness. Im sorry girl. but she is super cute and pretty :D
  19. Weng Wa -chiWAWA!
  20. Hong Kui -heh, i don't really know him ;/
  21. Shirlyn -Hey girl, get well soon okay. Youre really brave man :D
  22. Clement -Thanks for helping out to shout when the group was really noisy :D Really sorry about the constant change of your roles and the pole dance thingy :/
  23. Aeri -Hey big boobs who have the same birthday as me :D Youre damn nice. Master dodger xD Youre super duper cuteeeee
  24. Yi Ming -Heh, don't really know who is this too :/
  25. Jerald -Thanks for being so enthu during the skit and helping up with the props
  26. Gerald -Thanks for continuing acting your role even when youre sick. Thanks lots
  27. Sook Wei -Heh, don't really know who is this three:/
  28. Jia Ling -Heh, that girl that i think she look a bit like jiayi. HAHA, she is cute (much cuter than jiayi ):D
  29. Anthony -Thanks for thinking about so much ideas, esp the censorship that part. I realised that although we had been in the same pri sch, but i nv talk to you before until during this lvl camp. HAHA!
  30. Grace -Another woman who had the same birthday as me :D She's confirm older than me by 3h++ HAHA, thanks for creating so many new cheers and being so enthu.
  31. Zhao Hong -Hes actually okay. As long as you don't irritate him and talk to him nicely, he will listen (:
  32. Amanda -She is nice and friendly.
  33. Jessica -Heh, don't really know who is this four :/
  34. Chen Yin -HAHA, youre really good at acting cool :D
  35. Chu Yang -Heh, don't really know who is this five :/
Paisay, i just can't rmb some of your names :/

We went to St. John Island and it is not as scary as what people said.
I can like rmb that part lah.
Then when we reached St. John Island,
I seriously hated the slopes.
I had a very tough time carrying my things.
This is what we played...
1) Amusing race - We had to like accomplish tasks and guess where is our next stop. I think they just want us to be familiar with St. John Island. Although we did not get into the top few groups but still, winning is not important (:

2)Candle walk - The easiest role was to be a defender lah. Its much easier than being a player -,- But at least Clement got his candle cake as his birthday present :DD

3)Gladiator - It was one of my favourite game. I am the only one that got wet all over lah. I hate the guys for being so rough. But im not a weaking :DD At least i nv let them throw the waterbomb into my kingdom :DD In the end, we won the whole game.

4)Kidnap - From this, i learn nv to be kidnap by others. Its the most boring and horrible thing. Even drinking water was super difficult. Its like i got to be blindfolded and my hands got chained up on the chair. All the leaders were so bored that we started singing and playing together. We kept on complaining here and there. That time, i was damn thirsty and kept on complaining. One of the teacher, Mr Han, was nice enough of pour the water into my mouth but however, his aiming is "BESTEST". Then it pour onto my PE shirt =.= I think i look like a retard lah. Then after waiting for super long, my team finally came and they got to carry me one round around the Basketball court and cheer. HEH, luckily i told them my weight or they will die. BTW, Im nv going to jianfei! So i shall NOT jiayou!

4)Water rafting - I could not do this due to the damn it monthly thingy -,- SIAN! but still, at least we took a group photo there and created 2 cheers, the ANG MO LI RU and another one which i can't rmb.

5)Captain ball - This one is damn crazy. Its super multi lvl lo. soccer ball 5 marks, volleyball 10marks, sponge ball 20 marks, ping pong ball 50 marks and frozen chicken 100 marks. I love being the goalkeeper man. Its so much easier to catch then to run around like a moron.

6)Campfire night - I was surprised that i didnt have any stage fright. I still love the part about the censorship. The dance by the guys were damn funny, esp with the super duper violent shaking xD The impromptu was super weird. Overall, i enjoyed this night the most. I cried lah...i think the chief are seriously are going all out to make us cry. Im like the first to cry which affected most of the girls. We were like laughin and crying at the same time...ku xiao bu de. Im just influencial :DD

7)Finally, it was the last day. We did some clearing up and played splat for the last time. Finally i won one of the game :D GIRLS PWN THE GUYS :D

I still rmb one super duper funny thing which really let me laugh my ass off. When Ming Han was trying to do pole dance. Once again, sorry Clement for letting him being so wei qu to be the pole. You should see their expression...its super funny :D

I also rmb during the last day, everyone was super enthu during all the super funny cheers. I enjoyed dancing the mass dance too...its super fun although its lame at the same time.

Yeah, I really miss MOE.
The whole thing would be really perfect if i didnt have the monthly thingy and the rashes. I admit i hate the insects although im not scared. They are just annoying.

But still, I would love to meet up the MOE during the holidays and have a gathering together...a promise that we made to KFC (:

After that, Jia Min, Kim, Serene and I went to Bedok KFC to eat. We ended up talking from 1 plus to 6.30 D: We can like change topic like crazy. Its super never ending.
"SMELL HER!"
Seriously, we got to meet up during the holidays to talk more. Its damn funny and entertaining!

Sian, now got to sleep...tmr still got trng. Stupid rashes go away!

No comments: