Friday, May 02, 2008

Pictures that are taken during Shakespear on Love.









Wenning-;DJOEY: LOL, in the end i didn't go trng cause too many assignments to do. The sexy one was Sharon Ko lah =.= She was the one with the hourglass figure :DDD I bet you will drool when you see it
Wenning-elizabeth :D: Aiyo, nvm de lah :DD Im not so petty one lo. My butt is not big....i know that youre jealous :x
Wenning-YZ: Im not as evil as you :DD I don't want to see the video. Aiyo, i think we can't even see it cause it will be all black D:
Wenning-SHARONNN!: 1. Im nice to praise you okay, 2. then you say i biantai. Its you ask me to help you one lo. Then you want Fanghua to help you apply the sunblock meh 0.o Im just nice okay! 3.Eh, youre much sexier okay =.= My is average lo. 4. Yeah, i know you love wasting it luh.
Wenning-Kimberly (:: Its you all waste my pad one lah. Yeah, that day was fun :D
Wenning-crystal: Heh, haven yet.
Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: get them to pay you lah. Aiyoh you all chio wah of coz the guy vry nice lah
Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: =,= lame shit. BTW, jiayous darling for tmr EDS night ;DDD

No comments: