Wednesday, May 28, 2008


SIANNNNNN!
Now i can't open my blogshop cause apparently i got to learn how to create graphics.
I still got to wait until next holidays -,-

But i have a lot of ideas in mind and feel like making them right now.
I just completed making one.
My LIMEGREEN pencilbox with my design :DDDD
Its damn cute :D
I wonder if i can sell this out anot :/

I love the sales but apparently mommy is waiting for malaysia sales.
NVM,
I shall be patient (:

Another happy thing is that im back on form.
Finally after a longgggggggg time.
I must really make use of this opportunity and train hard.
NO MORE SLACKING!

I also completed my sci ws.
Its considered not bad for me.
At least i studied today and the day before.

I got to apologise to jiayi, kimberly, fanghua and kaimin about the cancellation.
HEH, cause just now, belle suddenly call and said that there is a mini gathering.
Heh, thats why i got to cancel the mugging session

Man,
im really addicted to the sims 2.
I just played for like 4h lah -,-

God, yesterday history trip was making me really sleepy.
And the teacher kept on catching me falling asleep.
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS GET CAUGHT.
Whatever lah.

i just can't wait for tmr ;DDDD
TATA

Wenning-ama: EEEEEEEE, im sexier and hotter than ama ;D

Wenning-ada: Hello(: okay

Wenning-Nicolette: Hello pretty. YEAH OKAY :D

Wenning-SEEHIAN: Hello junior

Wenning-JIAMIN: I find all monkeys gay! But gay is loved

Wenning-Raey The Gong Kia™: zzzzzzzzz. Anyway the design already change le. So nvm Nicholas Quah (RI) is mine! You stay loyal okay!

No comments: