Saturday, May 17, 2008

YES!
I felt so refreshed after going for trng today!
It had been like a longgggg time since i trained lah.

Hurdles was really fun but i hate the sunny weather.
I kept jumping too high -m-
I must rmb that there is a low ceiling.
Coach Elwin was telling me to go under the teacher's table and bang my head.
Then rmb how does it felt like.
Okay...I shall do that on tuesday!

Luckily the hurdles at Yishun Stadium is super light.
Today i just ran towards it and *poof*
I just kick it forward -,-
If its the school hurdles,
i think i will have like another balaku on my leg.

Hurdles really make me happier (:
Im not sure what i really want?
Hurdles? Long Jump? High Jump? Triple Jump?
I need to focus at least one of the event and make it my primary event.
Then the other as my secondary event was preferably essential for my primary event.
Long jump and hurdles can't be done together cause its two different concepts.
Not to even mention triple and hurdles.
High jump is also not essential to hurdles.
Then how about high jump and triple jump.
But i scared that i will get my pole phobia again!
As in i must get really high.
Aiya, i think i really need to ask a professional about what event am i better at.
But what do i really like?
I just don't get the kick when im doing long jump
I just don't get the highness (sometimes) when im doing high jump
I just can't clear the hurdles without jumping too high
I just can't get the power when doing triple jump.

But seriously, i enjoy all these events!
OKAY, im not emoing arh!
I just want to choose a right choice which is more suitable for me.

Wenning-Serene: Heh, linked already. Yeah, We are super duper ultra pro. TALKATIVE US! Yeah, Grace is obviously the LOUDEST!

Wenning-knight: LOL, when you said diving, it just reminds me of Bryan diving…damn funny sia!

Wenning-shanisca: Okay, Grace is the loudest but youre LOUD!

Wenning-JIAMIN :]: That smelling thingy is RETARDED!

Wenning-Kimberly (:: So saddddd! Cause I don’t love you anymore ;DDD who ask you box me when we’re sleeping =,=

Wenning-yiyun: HEH, thank you <3>

Wenning-jiayi: I scared that the water in the water bomb is like super dirty lah -,- But its super fun :D defender <33>

Wenning-zhang yang: Heh, linked already.

No comments: