Thursday, May 29, 2008

28th May is seriously loved.
Man,
i finally met Belle, Clara, Germaine and Hwee Fen.
It had been a really longggggggg time.
I still rmb when i first knew Hwee Fen...when we were P1 0.o
Time passes by so fast.
Now Clara is 1cm taller than me.
Last time im still taller than her lo ):
But she was really nice to let me stand at the BACK for the 1 2 3 4 shot :D
We played old maid, Happy Family and a few more games.
It was fun (((:














RETARDED BELLE PICTURES :D
(Germaine, Clara and Hweefen, rmb to post this on your blog :DDD)



Then went home and found out that my auntie gave birth this morning.
Happy Birthday RONEE.
Awww, she is so damn cute.
Her little actions are super duper amusing.
Man,
I want her too!
Uncle say that her lips look like my when i was young...
So they called us super suckers =.=
My brother was laughing like crazy when he heard that.
She is super big sized for a new born baby D:
Bigger than what i was when im young.

OKAY, i blogged really fast today...only 17 mins :D

Sorry Kimberly, Jiayi, Sharon, Fanghua and Kaimin :/
see, i put this already, you seriously got to accept my apology lo!
I want to sleep already tata

Wenning-germaine: LOL, now I so lazy to put all the xiao xi jie already ;x

Wenning-Kimberly (:: Darling, I though you will understand me…in the end you are same as them. Why can’t you understand me. ):

Wenning-jiayi: ONLY this time lah. Sorry lah. I nv pengseh you all! I will what…but I also nv say it will be today -,- Ask tinghui to treat lah :D

Wenning-SHARONNN!: Apparently to you only Kaimin is that important -,- Why Kaimin didn’t go to your hse 0.o

Wenning-jiayi, sharon and kimmy: Sorry lah. Cause it was super last min :/

Wenning-Raey The Gong Kia™: I want Nicholas Quah! He is MINE! Being tall is no fun man -,- Why can’t I just sleep peacefully for ONCE. Where got so kua zhang one. The most only require one day :D Not I diao. Cause my mom stop me from using the phone when I visit my auntie.

No comments: