Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Today
Went to siloso beach.
We were laughing like siao at some inside jokes.
Cannot say later that kiki koh come and kill me :/
We played like crazy lah.
Stupid jiayi kept on asking me to piggyback her.
Now my arms are aching already.
The waves are damn fun.


But idk why aint im sunburnt -,-
I want to be chaota lah!!!!!!

WO AI SILOSO ((:
Next time I shall go there from 10am to 10pm :D
Today super wasted lah…from 2 to 6 =.=

NVM,
There will be always a next time :D
Must thank the tripod stand man.
Although its like only a 5cm tall,
but it really helps us a lot lo :D
WITH the help of self timer too (((:
Presenting the best jumpshot ever in history...

TADA




























I shall reply the tags next time...tmr still got trng and i haven sleep yet -,-
SIAN.
NVM,i shall go and sleep now. tata

btw, any nice ppl is willing to teach me how to use livejournal. Apparently trying to load pictures there is slower than blogger -,-

No comments: