Friday, June 13, 2008

I seriously need to train hurdles every week.
After one week of not trng hurdles,
Im like having all my fears and forgetting how to run over the hurdles.
In order to break my fear,
I still got to continue hitting my knee towards the hurdles so that I will not be scared of pain.I know I look kinda retarded doing that but still…
Just for hurdles,
Im willing to do so.

After trng went to meet charmaine and amalia :D
My lovely darlings :D
I shall let the pictures do the talking.





















Then hugged them goodbye and went to the airport to study MOV.
I realized Im damn slack this holidays -,-
WHATEVER LAH

I will be going Malaysia tmr :D
Don’t miss me ppl :D


Btw,
can anyone teach me how to upload chinese language software onto my com cause this damn it com doesnt have chinese as a language -,-

No comments: