Wednesday, June 04, 2008

MAN,

These few days im damn lazy man.

I have no mood to do hw and projects -,-

All I think is to play play play.


 

Today trng was slack.

JIAYOUS THE FOUR OF US!

We will ALL be on form and we will do well for our relays during nationals.


 

Got treated by Tinghui for my lunch…

I last time I think I paid only $15. Now he paid $50 :D

Sometimes, being younger is not such a bad thing after all.


 

Met my DARLING RAEY!

We were CHATTING and CHATTING and CHATTING.

We didn't even like touch on our project!

Screwed that damn it geog project -,-

I am so lazy to do it now.


 

NVM,

I shall start doing some quizzes now :D

(thanks to Raey and TH)

32 Secrets About Yourself. (Be honest no matter what)

1. Do you drool?
Nah, so unhygienic -,-

2. What do you do behind closed doors?
Oh, like what im doing now is it? Im using the com :D (retarded ans -.-)

3. Who do you think is hot?
ME! Sorry for contributing to global warming but I just can't help it :P

4. Your current relationship status?
Complicated with lots of affairs :D (shhhhhhhh)

5. Do you think your crush likes you back?
I don't even have a crush now -,- I always get sian

6. What is your current mood?
SICK! I hate having cough -,-


7. What's your boyfriend/girlfriend's name?
WAH, long list leh. I lazy to type out.

8. What color shirt are you wearing?
light pink 0.o

9. What was the last thing you drank?
Soursop tea :DDD

10. If you could go back in time and change something, would you and what?
I want to go back in time and not slack during P6 and do well for both PSLE and track.

11. What are you looking at now?
The monitor lah -,-

12. Continue this. I wish/I hope..
I can stop being such a slacker -,-

13. Something you do a lot?
SLEEP EAT and mostly BREATHE

14. Angry at anyone?
Nah. I don't want to cause myself to have more white hair D:

15. Do you wanna see somebody right now?
I only want to see something….$$$

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Grace (2J) and Aeri (2F)

17. When was the last time you cried?
the last day of yr 2 Level camp 'o8

18. Who would you do anything for?
Depending on the situation

19. Who do you think needs a slap right now?
My auntie and her husband -,-

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Obviously face lah. That's what I see when I first see a person what. No common sense.

21. What was your most ego filled dream?
Being prime minister when I was like primary school…DAMN LAME SIA!

22. Do you have a secret that a couple of your good friends are still in the dark of?
Everyone haves one -,-

23.What do you think is sweet for a guy to do?
GIVE ME MONEY! Jk. Hmmm, I nv really think of this. I know, being with you when you need him (:

24. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! ELMOOOOOOOOO!

25.Would you share ten bucks with a friend?
YEAH, share evenly. You $5, I $5 :D

26.Do you speak any other language?
English, Singlish, Chinese, a tweeny weeny bit of malay and dialect

27.What's your favorite smell?
FOOD!

28.Describe your life in one word, what would it be?
Complicated

29. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
how can you kiss the rain lah -,-


30.Do you like the rain?
Only when I feel like sleeping ;D


31.What are you thinking about right now?
Can we not do all the june holidays hw and projects PLS!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Just break up with that person and move on. There are more to life man!

If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Having a thrilling and fun life :D

What will your dream wedding to be like?
At the beach

Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
Yes, why is this world so complicated -,-

What's your ideal lover like?
WITH LOTS OF MONEY :D

Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved by someone obviously -,-

How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Until I get sian of that person.

If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
Forget that person and move on

Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
PROJECTS AND HW -,-

Do you see yourself in ten years time?
Yes, I see a older wenning D:

Who are currently most important people to you?
family, friend and obviously myself :D

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
friends?

Would you rather to be single and rich or married but poor?
single and rich

What's the first thing you do every morning?
breathe

Would you give all in a relationship?
Only if the other party does the same thing.


If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?the richer one?
The one I love more

What type of friends do you like?
A variety :D

If given the chance to turn back time, will you?
YES

What is the last thing you would do before you die?
errr, eat steamboat with my family.


No comments: