Monday, June 09, 2008


Today trng was damn fun!

I enjoy RELAY trngs!

MUAHAHAHA,

I love being the last runner :D

Don’t need to chase ppl (((:

Then had lunch at KFC and apparently our juniors are more health conscious then us.

Then went to buy my limegreen hairband but ended up buying TWO heartshapes necklace and pushie!

Went to MPCC to play badminton with the juniors (Meilin and Winnie)

MAN, all of them are damn pro -,-

Its super hot in there!

Went to the void deck to slack and we saw a BAT!

Im so amazed lah!

Then play with the pinkish ball and went home.

TATA ppl, I will not be blogging from 10th to 12th june due to class chalet!

Don’t miss me worhzxzxzxzxzxz


JUNIORS and SENIOR TEAM UNITED

Meilin and Winnie are so cute!



See that BAT there :D so cool right


JIAYI, don't act shy lah



Stupid toothache -,-


THANKS TO LIN LAO SHI FOR THE PICTURES!
They can be found on moodle email!






No comments: