Thursday, June 12, 2008

Class Chalet :D

Seriously, this class chalet really helps in bonding.
Although only 15 of us went,
But we really enjoy it a lot!
Beltrix is really loved.

First day
Went to Bedok interchange to find Xinyi and buy the things that we need for the BBQ!
Thank you Wei Jie for coming all the way to Bedok to help us carry the things back to Pasir Ris.

Then went to Aranda Country Club and checked in.
We unpacked all our things and started to play bonding games.
It was super retarded and fun.
Then we had dinner.
After that at night, we told ghost stories and gossiped like crazy!
Seriously, I pity those that didn’t come.
The ghost stories made some of us really scared.
But I felt that it was fun.
The gossip was really ‘jin4 bao4”
Whats heard in the room shall stay in the room :D
Slept at like 1 plus…at the living room -,-

Woke up at like 6.45 for trng.
Then went to the bus stop and waited for bus 21 to come.
Suddenly, a 91.3 van appeared and asked any of the ppl there wanted to be fetch to their workplace or sch or whatever.
Obviously I said I didn’t want to lah.
Then when my bus came, they kept asking me and made me miss my bus.
Then I scared I was like late for trng so I just agree and let them fetch me to tampines stadium
All I had to do was to say a few things that’s all.
All a sudden, they just told me I won a $150 hamper which contains coldplay, and some other CDs.
I was like 0.0
Im damn lucky man.
Then trng and went back to the chalet.
They were playing polar bear and hunter again -,-

Then we played a trick on sha and spent more than 2hours on that lah.
SHA, just for you we had lesser time to go to the beach lo.
We kept everything and make our room look like it was a new room.
We purposely left the door slightly open.
The whole thing was damn retarded and funny.

Then da bao KFC and went to the beach and eat.
We were sitting on the rock, in one longgggg row!
It was super duper sweet lah!
Seriously, since when can you see Beltrix sitting together in one row, on the beach, eating together.
Then we went to play with the sand, the ball and a lot more.
Most of them got really wet.

Xinyi and I went back to collect our BBQ food.
Really got to thank her dad for paying for the food first :D
Then started on our BBQ and I seriously love wholesale bbq man!
Their food were nice esp their SOTONG!
Super fresh man!

Then we pack up and had our random talks.
It was super random and fun!
We can talk from character to jobs to family to childhood to maids to food and so on and so far.
Slept at like 3 at the living again.

Woke up the earliest again and packed my bag.
Then later went to Cheers with Raey to buy cup noodles for breakfast.
Then the cleaner found out that the sofa in the living room had break off. We had to pay like $200 for it -,-
I hate that malay woman man!
She is like going all out to cheat our money.
She say that we move their bed got to pay.
WTF lah!
We learnt a lesson to check our suite next time before we enter the place -,-

Then went to Mac to have lunch and went home.
Tmr going out with Charmaine and Amalia!
YEAH!!!!!

Btw, I will not be in Singapore from this Saturday to Monday as im going oversea :D
Don’t miss me too much ppl :

TATA
















shane: Errr, are you from rss? I rmb that I know a shane that is 12 yrs old now

Wenning-Serene: You icecream crazy

Wenning-SHARONNN!: HEH, I still want the 4th runner :D I know its not slack but it’s the best position out of all the four position :D

Wenning-ESTHER [♥]: Okay (:

Wenning-yibei: haha, np

Wenning-CLAIRE!: I MISS YOU SEXYAYE :D haiz…maybe I can’t go ):

Wenning-kfc: HAHA, okay :D

Wenning-Kimberly (::LOL. Not a bad idea ;D

Wenning-JIAYI: ILY TOO. HAHA badminton is damn fun :D I nv con you all at all lo! How can you yuan wang me ): FINE, the last runner need to chase -,-

Wenning-Raey The Gong Kia™: OHHHH, that gay guy huh :D

Wenning-JIAMIN :]: Yeah. Im okay already :D yeah, they can be irritating at times :/

No comments: