Friday, June 27, 2008

I didnt know that i have such a talent which is flower arrangement!

I got like 80 out of 100.

NOT BAD RIGHT :D


Today briefing was SIAN!

Yes, very sian.

Then trng was okay lah.

But I trained like 6 times this week including tmr trng.

GOD,

Im like super tired.

Nationals, just for you, I sacrifice my free time.

Hope that I can do well this time by getting top 8.

Pls god help me.

My face is like burning.

Damn pain lah!

But why sun burn like that one -,-

OHYEAH, I apologise for using so many vulgarities on the previous post cause im damn angry that time until I forget about self censorship and my spelling too … sharpener -,-

Wenning-Kimberly (::Only on that day. Im very chilled now

Wenning-JIAYI: Now im chilled until im freezing -,-

Wenning-YZ: Yeah, I know that’s not very vulgar :DDD Yawning is cute 0.o HAHA, okay, I will go and tag :D Later (; yeah, you can just directing kope the pictures of you are lousy to wait for the loading of the sharing folder

Wenning-tinghui: Got sentimental value leh! Its more expensive than money okay!

Wenning-Raey The Gong Kia™: I then don’t want to murder him, dirty my hands.

Wenning-Wess: once in a while okay one lah

Wenning-JOEYYYYYYY: HEH, I know im naturally cute :D

Wenning-eli: YES, screw that fishface of hers

Wenning-YC: HAHA, you looked super cute. I sent the pictures already

Wenning-SHARONNN!: Eh, be nice to me lah. Im so nice to you lo! How can you bare to see me get violated

No comments: