Friday, June 06, 2008

(*$&%*(&#(*$&(#&( $&#($&#(

Walao,

I hate it when my parents AP lah.

SHIT THEM

I go out and study and they scold scold scold.

WTFing shit lah,

STUDY LEH.

Pls lah, you think I go out shopping and play is it.

F you lah!

When I study hard you also complain

I don't study you also complain.

What the freaking shit you want from me lah.

Then I go trainings you also complain

EH, I got study okay.

I show you the notes, you say I use the the wrong method studying.

PLS LAH, just let me use my own method can.

HELLO, how old am LAH!

Go ahead and not give me allowance lah.

EVERYTIME USE THIS METHOD TO THREATEN ME.

I damn sick and tired already okay.


 


 

Wenning-JOEY: HELLO (: thank you sooooooooo much junior ;D

Wenning-jialiang: Hello (:

Wenning-Raey The Gong Kia™: LOL, that's damn lame can -,-

Wenning-SHARONNN!: LOL. I also love siloso beach :D

Wenning-Kimberly (:: KIMMY

Wenning-jiayi: DONE LE LAH. YEAH, trials over and yes, siloso beach is loved :D

Wenning-Angshuang: Heh, whose that 0.o

Wenning-Shuwei: Yeah lah, she look prettier :D

Wenning-clara: HAIZ…but as you know that im growing at a really slow speed…aiya, you win lah. I give up –waves the white flag-

No comments: