Monday, June 16, 2008

HELLO WORLD :D
Im finally back (:

Im glad to say that I read finish Merchant of Venice.
Actually its quite a nice book after all.
Compared to my Chinese book -,-

Okay, let’s start with the first day.
Im so clever to sleep like 2h before the trip.
Then once I got onto the car,
I just slept all the way to KL.
PRO RIGHT.
By the then it was like 9.06am
I rmb that very clearly :DDD

I could go for long jump trng one lah -,-
My dear run upppppppp!
Man, I got to have double trng on wed.

Then went up to the hotel and unpack.
Then go shopping.
OHOH, mom made me drink ku2 cha2 with some cough powder in it which tastes really bitter.
Screw my cough man -,-
The ppl there were all laughing at me cause I made too much noise.
But I didn’t do it on purpose.
It was just too bitter that I started coughing like crazy.

The gui1 lin2 gao1 something like that was damn bitter.
I put a lot of honey in it.
Im like drinking honey lah!
But in the end it really helped and stop my coughing for while
Mommy also drank ku2 cha2 but with some powder which will make you not that heaty.

The ku2 cha2 + powder -,-


gui1 lin2 gao1



You can tell the expression from my face -,-

Day 2
Shopped at mid valley.
I hate walking there -,-
Then mommy kept on sneezing.
I was teasing her that yesterday that tea was really effective which make her have a cold =.=
Then bought a cake cause its father’s day :D
I LOVE MY DAD and my FAMILY :D







Last day went to 1 Utama to shop.
Then went home and blah blah blah!




Sian, still got so many hw to do -,-
I shall cheong it tmr -,-
I want to go for MOE outing but damn it headache -,-
Then my mom don’t allow.
ZZZZZZZZ
TATA


Wenning-sharon (long): HAHA, yup, that’s her. YEAH, I rmb you :D my P2 classmate which intro to me sims :D YEAH SHARONNNNNNN LONGGGGG :D

Wenning-JOEYYYYYYY: Banana are delicious okay. LOL. Aiyo, nvm lah. Just dedicate a post just for me on your blog in limegreen can already :D

Wenning-SARAH:D: HAHA, Okay laopo

Wenning-eli: I LOVE YOU TOO! I didn’t purposely show my stomach one lo. It’s the wind that blew it up. YEAH, for once Im good at acting bimbo :D

Wenning-crystal: Youre sexier man. OBVIOUSLY YOU GOT TO GO FOR NEXT CLASS CHALET -,-

Wenning-Raey The Gong Kia™: Yeah, I know you can see me sweating. Yeah, the weather is damn hot (: LIMEGREEN IS LOVED No lo, its called loving family :D

No comments: