Saturday, June 21, 2008

WALAO!
Today my parents PMS like crazy man.
I must beg like siao then they let me go =,=

Today was the all comers finals.
I sacrificed a lot for kimmy okay!
Tmr shall be hell day.
Then yeah, cheered for her :D
She got 11th :DD good job nini kohhiee!

Congrats to the others like shiying, deon, gerald, jing long, taffy, stephanie and more.

Then went to patok at the nearby park.
Saw free NC 16 show by two Indians.
Im not trying to be racist but seriously, who ask them to kept on kissing and hugging and all in public -,-
I LOVE JIAYI, SHARON and KIMBERLY (kiat kiat forced me to write this)
















Wenning-JIAYI: Yeah I know my sp the best :D Shit you! I swear I will make you a form of entertainment very soon. YOU SUCK!

Wenning-Kimberly (:: zzzzzzz -,-

Wenning-JOEYY: yes I do :D

Wenning-SHARONNN!: lol. YEAH!

Wenning-YZ: LOL, YZ is the red lady lah! She will die if she is not the red lady. ILY TOO DARLING :D haha, our action painting rocks

Wenning-Raey The Gong Kia™: Blame my eyes ): but yeah :D slacking is FUN

No comments: