Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Had two trngs yesterday and it was really tiring -,-
Ganna scolded.
Yes, I tried 摸ing我的良心 and I still don't get what wrong we did.
Even deon did like 13.4s for 100m, nigel did like 14s for 100m and Clarence did like 31s for 200m.
Its obvious that it's the timing problem =.=

I don't feel like mentioning about this again.
I just love those little kids.
They are made to make us happy.

Saheran was damn cuteeeeeee!
He is like a little monkey which jump up and down and do a lot of funny actions and noises.
Sharon tried to act cute with him but obviously Saheran still win cause he is short and cute and his acting cute voice is just so adorable :D
SHARON, you found your competitor already :DDDDDDDD

Azhar too!
Now he is more discipline but still, damn cute :D
He shall be a famous dancer in the future D:
You should see his reaction when he found out that he lost to my bro in long jump by like only 1 position. He was damn cute :D

Venier too.
She is just so bubbly.
She kept on doing stupid things that make us laugh.
You got to admit that her ass is damn bouncy.
She kept on doing the ass dance with me lah!

Deon (AMK) was just very talkative.
Maybe sometimes he talks too much.
There was one more very quiet boy which I can't rmb his name.
I think it starts with T if im not wrong.
He is super nice (:

If there is more of this kind of combine trng when all the AMK kids are there,
I don't mind going :D


Wenning-SHARONNN!: YEAH right. I can't it cause I got to cut my heart out -,-

Wenning-germaine: LOL, paisay lah. You know im damn blur one lo. I shall compensate you by relinking you :D

Wenning-YC: We all love beltrix. NO WAY! Im too pure to be a flasher :D you are damn cute lahhhhhh :D

Wenning-Raey The Gong Kia™: no lo, my family is damn cute :D

Wenning-JOEY: HAHA, ILY for dedicating a post to me in limegreen :D okay, maybe its brightgreen but who cares :D

I shall be a good girl and compete my another 3 chinese compo.

Tata !

No comments: