Friday, June 20, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
Today is laughing day man.
Laughed A LOT!
Seriously, i meant a LOTTTT!
Then ppl at macdornalds were looking at us lah.
We laugh at small little things which are retarded.
I think this is how hw deprive us!

Then after 4 plus h of studying, we suddenly cannot tahan and said, LETS GO SHOPPING!
Then this time, the WHOLE mac was looking at us.
Luckily we were not wearing sch orientated tee.

Then went to Parkway parade.
Sales in Cotton on was boring -,-
I HATE KIAT JIAYI!

I love mango moreeeeee :D
But longggggg queue man!
Bought ANOTHER racerback.
This time its black but a bit too big.
I shall go and change it tmr.
How i have like a limegreen, electric blue and a black racerbacks.
MAN, i rock
I want a red.
But so sad it doesnt fits my skin colour.
I actually wanted seagreen lo!
no size -,-

Lets talk about yesterday.
GOD, we are really slackers.
We slacked lah.
I shall not say some unglam moments.
I have been violated YESTERDAY AND TODAY.
I want to cry!

No comments: