Thursday, May 01, 2008

OHMAN,
yesterday was damn fun.
Seriously, Shakespear on Love is damn nice.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
You really got to fully concentrate to understand what they are talking about.
Its damn funny and retarded lah.

Then went home with YZ, Sha, Terrance, Egan and Zheng Kai.
I felt so extra cause i don't really know them
The joke about statue of puberty is damn lame....
I swear i will nv want to see that statue of puberty stripping video.
I bet it will be like all black cause hes too hairy :/
I shall upload the pictures another day cause YZ not on9 yet.

Today woke up like 10 plus cause yesterday slept at like 3 plus.
I was too busy playing minesweeper.
Im addicted to that game lahhhhh!

Bought a new bag and shoes :DD
I love addias and nike (((:

Sian, tmr still got sch.
But nvm,
I can't wait for saturday!
EDS NIGHTTTTT!
TADA

No comments: