Friday, May 09, 2008

WOOHOO,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!
ILY forever cutie.
Sorry for not being able to attend your party tmr :/

These fews days were like marks day.
Haiz...i hate results =.=
STUPID CHINESE...1 more marks to A.
But at least not as kexi as markia cause his sci just need 0.5 more marks.

Within one week, joined 2 clubs.
One is HAPPY CLUB and the other is CHICKENIGHT CLUB.
I love limegreen (: and chicken feet!

I also love coach K.
Triple jump was easier than i though.
Its damn fun.
left.left.right.left!!!!

Today did the banner at sharon's hse.
I just love to go there to find food to eat 8D
Now im hungry again!

I want to skip tmr PTM and go for trng!
I want to practice long and triple jump and HURDLES!
OHMAN,
I miss all these just cause of that damn it PTM and going Malaysia to see great grandma.
I think she will be as skinny as ever.
Im going there to see if i can get any stocks too :D
Then i can finally officially open the blogshop

Okay, i shall continue designing it now. byeeeee!

Wenning- ♥ WENNING: LOL, yeah, I rmb you WENNING! I just linked you J Wenning-Kimberly (:: Yeah right…I thank you so much from the top most of my heart that you gave me such colourful and ugly lollipop as my boobs -,-

Wenning-eli: YEAH, I will try not to emo! Its not lollo boobs lo. Its just lollipop! HEH, ORANGE HOR!

Wenning- aws: Hello. Yeah, over long ago

Wenningjiayi: YEAH right…you horny and sicko jiayi. If I don’t emo on my blog then emo in front of you meh 0.o YES, COACH K rocks :D Why must people admire my boobs when they can admire yours.

Wenning-tingyu: I know its sick and wrong :/

Wenning-YIBEI: haha

Wenning-chester: HAHA, you slow lah. So sad lah, your senior just don’t have sense of decency cause she is going bonkers. Is this like your first time knowing me -,-

Wenning-yi ching: Hello cute yiching. YES, we are in the same group. WOOHOO

Wenning-crystal: FUNNY and sick ;)

Wenning-YZ: I know that picture is damn sick. HAHA, okay captain! ILY too sexy exwife

Wenning- Demonix Gong Kia™: Its not my fault…my cam had a problem with me on that day. LOL, cause you can emo obviously I can emo too…you emo first then I emo. That’s very fair ;D

No comments: