Monday, April 28, 2008

Today went to WWW!
We actually said one family (2adults 2children) and another 2 children tickets.
Then that receptionist actually believe us.
I think he was just being nice.

In the end,
each person only paid like $7.50
Cause if there are like 2 person who are using singtel,
we get to go in with discount (((:

Actually suppose to be 'C' Div outing but most of the ppl not free.
In the end only the 6 of us (Yinny, Kimmy, Shanny, twinney,Nutty and WENNY :DD)
Then played all the rides which we eventually got sick and tired of.
I will nv go there until Im like 55 yrs old cause i get to go in free :DD

Now im like red cause ganna sunburn.
I actually forget to put the sunblock on my face and shoulders.
So now, im like top half of the body is red and the other bottom half is like dark brown 0.o
WEIRD.

Then went to Shanny's hse to watch Ju-on 2 which we only watch halfway.
Her sis looks like her but not as TALL as her.


Wenning-elizabeth :D: Its not i write one...its sharon that wrote it. You should listen to what kind of questions yiren asks lah. Damn funny!
Wenning-Yenlin: okay.
Wenning-shanisca: Hello!
Wenning-jiayi :D: Eh, but her waist and legs are her best assets okay!
Wenning-YZ: HI sexy husband :DD
Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: Im not lo. I went to buy a clothes just for your EDS night okay. DO you know how much i spend. Its just for you my dear ;DD BTW, its they waste my pads okay. They did all that when i was in the toilet. My $$ fly away ):
Wenning-;DJOEY: I also want to quickly get started. I got ready the blog and all but just haven buy the supplies yet. My mom said after my brother's examinations then she accompany me go and find suppliers.

Now i got to cheong LA already.
BYE

No comments: