Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I just don't know why am i so moody these few days.
I realise the more the study, the more i don't understand things.
Seriously, im getting bored of my life.

If i study,
My parents will be really nice and don't nag at me.
They will not scold me no matter how bad is my result is.
But I will neglect my friends and all.
I realised that Im not that close to some of them as im used to.
I will get irritated really easily and rather be a loner.

But when i play,
I will regret when i get back my results.
I will get a lot of scolding from my parents.
But, i will be closer to friends and all.

Seriously, I don't know what to choose.
Im getting really stress and sick of all these.
I just can't balance these two together.

Wenning-zhang yang: lol, you slow lah. HELLO (:
Demonix Gong Kia™: LOL, okay, i will try to relax. HAHA, yueqi love me more what :D
Wenning-jiayi: i love you all too. Scully they really win you. LOL
Wenning-CY: LOL, cause our sch pro what. But i had my 2.4 on the wrong day lah =,= I want class gathering :DDDDDD
Wenning-JOEY:D: We will jiayous together okay. HURDLES <3
20 Apr 08, 05:44
Wenning-eeeeeeeeeuREKA!: YUEQI DARLINGGGGG, I MISS YOU LOTS AND LOVE YOU LOTS TOO. WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO SINGAPORE MAN!



No comments: