Sunday, April 06, 2008

This weekend is full of fun.

Saturday
After trng, went out with my three lovey darlings (Amalia, Charmaine and Taffy)
We ate at Mac, when around shopping and cam whored at the neoprint booth.
YES, we just occupy the whole booth and took pictures there without taking any neoprint :/
I miss them dearly mannnnnnn!
We must really meet up soon again...MORE GOSSIPS PLS :D

Sunday
I want to thank those that tried to cheer me up after i cried.
I really apologised for crying so much these few mths.

Then ate at Changi hospital and went to TM to watch Shutter.
The storyline is just like Ringu lah.
I don't know why this time i am like so scared of the show....
This prove that im not as brave as last time.

After the movie,
we went to the playground to play.
GOD, i was damn giddy after they spin me around and around.

Then went to take retarded neoprints.
HEH,
my printer went crazy to can't scan it out.

Talking about electronic stuff....
my CAMERA went crazy.
Luckily still under warranty -,-

It was damn bloody retarded.
BRA xD

Then went to mac to eat macflurry again.

Wenning-deon: I screwed my 200m but the rest did well :D It was not obvious lah. I saw you run okay. don't be so qian2 xu2 lahhhhhhh.

Wenning-tinghui: LOL, ppl always know im jk cause after a while, i will be huachi-ing over cute ppl :D HAHA, you really believe arh...YOU LOUSY

Wenning-Kimberly (:: LOL, i not as high class as you all xD

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: No lo, its you BLUR :D

No comments: