Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to Jayne And Coach Tan...
This time i spelled it correctly okay =.=
yeah, i accidentally spelled it Coah while writing a note to him.
WHATEVER LAH,
the juniors promise to give me my good progress award with $100 :D
RMB arh juniors....this coming monday ;)

To Coach Tan.
Im sorry for doing really badly during both all comers meet.
I promise that i will do well the upcoming races.
BTW, thanks for giving me a chance to do hurdles this yr (:

To Jayne.
You arh...
super pia one.
Trn every weekday.
tsk tsk tsk.
I believe that you have great potential if you continue trng hard :D
JIAYOUS!

OMG lah,
Im feeling so sick lah.
As in Im like having a terrible headache.
In addition, soreness fro all those frogjumps which seriously affected me =.=
Now i run like an ahma lah!
But yeah, now Im okay already,
after a good rest :DDDDDD

HAHA,
i love to play badmintion man!
Seriously, its damn fun.
Far quart United...F.U x)
Sharon and her weird ideas xD

Volleyball session after trng was fun too....
But why must it end to quickly ):

Cheryl,
I seriously miss you darling.
Hope that you will love your new school and takecare okay.
Lets meet up soon yeah?

Btw, RAEYYYY.
-ahem- is nothing compared to -ahem-
GOD,
i seriously love to see your face when you see this.
Cause youre like damn funny!
SHEGOTSHEGOTSHEGOT!
LOL

Wenning-tinghui: WAH, since when are you that nice. NO WAY man. Youre NOT a good senior cause you still owe me my birthday present.

Wenning-jiayi: I can't even sit properly lahhh. Okay, at least i am feeling much better now compared to yesterday!

Wenning-babydinosaur:IMY, ILY ):

Wenning-elizabeth :D: Hello pokemon lover xD

Wenningsammie: She changed blog URL. Paisay, i haven link yet x)

Wenning-hotpadi: LOL, you FLIRT...how can you betray my love for you my bright sun D:

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: Its you anyhow say one lo....I have good communication skills okay. :D


Haiz, common tests all next week.
I haven started on my LA and Chinese jian bao lah.
Not to mention study for history, science and chinese -.-

JIAYOUS TO ME.
I go and sleep alreadyyy.
BYEEEE

No comments: