Tuesday, April 01, 2008

To someone who I hate

I seriously hate the tone that you talked to me. Its not my fault that I can’t go for most of the meetings okay. Youre making it sounds like I purposely didn’t want to go at all okay. I know youre a study pro lah. Whatever! You study until you have no life already. Don’t always act so innocent okay, cause youre anot. Don’t think I don’t know what happen okay. When people warn you to pack your things, you don’t listen. Until you spill water on someone, then you bother to pack up. Its so inconsiderate of you lah. Still make yourself sound so pitiful. HYPOCRITE! For your info, I didn’t use vulgarities in this post so its not my wrong at the first place. If you want to complain, go ahead cause I didn’t even mention who you are. (:

I screwed for maths okay.
I forgotten everthing D:
NVM, study study study

Okay, I shall go straight to the april fool.

The sch tried to do a very lame trick which we tired using on lin lao shi and mdm rozana. In the end, it was only efficient on linlaoshi :/ We tricked linlaoshi two times lah. Actually we wanted to hide from her as a whole class, say that we are the LT1. In the end, she came early and only some of us manage to run away. DAMNIT lah.

After sch, Sharon, Kimberly, Jiayi, Wilson, Yu Hua, Serene and another girl which I can’t rmb her name tried to play a joke on me. Cause I went to the com lab for 1h to do RS :/ then when I came back, they were about to hide and tada, I caught them :D

Luckily I did not dumb dumb open the door and walk in or else that box will hit on my head. Then later they lock me up in the 2J classroom and I found myself alone with my empty bag ): They give me clues and I got to man man go and find all my things. I did embarrass myself esp with the deodorant thing. They hide it with their class air spray thingy =.= I took a longgggggg time to find it. They go and hide my sanitary pads in my file lah. MULTIPURPOSE file somemore.

In the end I found everything :D and i wasted 3 pieces of tissues and one sanitary pad. SAVE THE EARTH LUH! They go and dissect my poor pad too. HAHA, that time Zhang Yang just walked in. Okay, i admit that he is cuter than siang xD (sorry eli, but its the fact) He kept on asking Q about menstruation lah . He can seriously ask the stupidest Q in the Earth until i laugh like shit. He didn't know that girls have 3 holes and ask, "Then poke into which hole" WTHHHH lah.

OHGREAT, im going 200m and 400m this coming 2nd all comers meet. Get ready to see me die for 400m. I bet i will be rolling the last 100m for 400m :/

Wenning-yuhua: Just updated -,- Boring then boring lo. Who ask you to come to my blog!

Wenning-SHARONNN!: I just posted about it

Wenning-hotpadi: hello laogong. LOL, I will hug you next time I see you okay and it will be IN FRONT OF JIAYI :D

Wenning-tinghui: LOL, don’t tell me they think I am really les :

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™:LOL, raey, teresa and I only have the same kind of hairstyle

Wenning-sodium citrate: LOL, hello (:

Wenning-YZ: ILY too darling :D thank you. MUACKS

Wenning-jiayi: We can beat the rest :D JIAYOUS for the 2nd all comers :D pwn me for 400m okay. HEH, I am going to hug seeting infront of you, when I see her. I love her more than you :D

Wenning-Kimberly (:: LOL, raey is weird :/

No comments: