Sunday, April 13, 2008

I seriously love SHOPPING at Malaysia.
The things there are FREAKING CHEAPPPPPPPP!
Some more GOOD QUALITY ((:
HOLIDAY INNNNN :DDDDDDD

But screw my nose man!
It is totally block until i can't smell a thing.
Make my food taste soooo plain.
But luckily mommy bought a really sour and sweet thingy for me.

GOD, i sound be studying for history now....
OKAYY, BYEEEEEEE

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: Where got, we are just complaining :D Its you self-claim that we bully you. NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR STAND . You should be at Suntec yesterday lah, then can see your PLANETTTTTT!

Wenning-YZ: YES, i also got a lot of hw

Wenning-elizabeth :D: i got i got i got FEVERRRRRR

Wenning-jiayi: They are EVILLLLL juniors mannnnnn! haha, i heck care arhhhhhh!

Wenning-JOEY:D: I already shit out the food thanks to 3 bottles of green tea. HEH, my legs are much better now...at least im not walking like an ahma who is doing morning walk xD I WANT MY GOOD PROGRESS AWARD! You all promised one okay!

No comments: