Saturday, April 26, 2008

YEAHHHH,
i am super satisfied with my 2 shopping trips todayyyyy!
Spend like $34 of my own money and had mom spend like $65 on me :DDDDD

Seriously, i fell in <333 with boyfriend shirts.
They are all just soooooo nice!
Although they are like $9 more ex compared to blogshops,
but at least i get to try it out.
Bought a RED BELT for like $4 only and a VEST for like $10
DAMN CHEAP LAHHHHH!
And its all what i wanted to buy lah,
exactly the same ((((;
Furthermore, i get to see someone in....HEH, IM NOT TELLING :DDDDD

Then went to National library to see Kimberly when she was P6 (Tao Nan 100 years).
She was like so innocently standing at the side, holding her badminton racket.
Damn funny.
I saw YZ and Eli too but can't find fanghua.
I ended up sleeping while sharon was reading singapore ghost story.

Then went home and go out again for dinner.
I love Teriyaki chicken udon :DDDD
Its damn niceeeeee!
Then i finally bought my dear swimming suit which is purple in colour...I wanted limegreen but they don't have );
Actually its more of a gym outfit.
But still, who cares!
At least i can use the upper piece as sports bra and swimming suit.
The bottom piece as tights and swimming suit.
GOD, i am clever.

I am also GAY enough to buy a hot pink FBT.
But i also bought another 2 black ones too!

The bazaar was quite screwed!
But ZN little chickens were really a good catch :DD
I help to sell more than 3 boxes lo!
Although we did not manage to sell all but still, who cares!

I forget to mention about this morning.
The first thing when i woke up, i realised that i did not have sch skirt cause mom as like washing it...
Then i had to call a lot of ppl but apparently only Xinyi and Sharon ans the phone.
SORRY for disturbing both of you all beauty sleep.
Thank Xinyi for lending me :DDDD

And now, i shall continue doing my AEP reflection!
I can't find my "To Kill a Mockingbird" and deodorant!
WAAAAAA!

No comments: