Friday, April 25, 2008






KWN is super happy todayyyy.
LALALALA,
Finally all the tests are over.
I realised i emo for the past 3 posts lah.
DAMN PRO WENNING!
YEAHHHHHHH,
SHOPPING, here i comeeeee!
I think I will be buying things for EDS night and the upcoming shake spears concert.
Luckily i have enough money :DD

Later going to create hotmail and blog for my blogshop.
GOD,
mommy say after bro's exams then accompany me to buy the things.
Which will be like the week after next week.
SIANNNNNNNNN!
Nvm,
at least i get to shop now and buy my clothes again.
Seriously, i think i spend more than $100 of my own money to buy my own clothes.
Haiz....
I just cannot tahan lahhhhhh!

OKAY, got to do bizlab.
SIANNNNN!
BYEEEEE

Wenning-jiayi: YEAHHHHH! Finallly OVER! WAKAKAKAKA! Aiya, i will try to control. But Im damn happy nowwwwww!
Wenning-Kimberly (:: LOL, just try to JUMP over it
Wenning-;DJOEY: I will always stand by you....eeeeeee, sound so cheezy
24 Apr 08, 18:22
Wenning-jayne: I believe that you can also do it :D JIAYOUS gah!!! hurdles....i'm soooo jealous
Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: Im always that nice one okayyy, don't say like its my first time being nice lo. Later i EMO for you than you know arh

Wenning-xinyi: MY DEAR, its okay one lah. Actually i don't understand whats is the choco biscuit thingy. But i know that i love to eat it too :DDDDD

No comments: