Friday, April 04, 2008

Okay, yesterday and today was fun okay :D
Yesterday more fun.
We were talking sick at 2J classroom.
They wrote my name on the sanitary pads too lah...
SO COOL LAHHHHHH
I also almost ganna gangbang -,-
Luckily i am VIOLENT xD
and took advantage instead :DDDDDDD
Waiting for Sinyee to update her blog so i can kope the pictures :D

Then today trng was okay lah...I seriously miss hurdles a lot and i love it a lot!
I love it more than i love high jump lah.
When i can FINALLY touch it, i was so damn happy.
Im also waiting for kiat jiayi to send me the doll picture...its damn cute.

OKAY, i shall go and do my hw already.

btw, Happy Birthday SHARON! (airport xD)


Wenning-deon: Its average…NOT sick at all :D We got to understand all these okay. Sure anot…don’t be so qian1 xu2 lah x)

Wenning-SHARONNN!: OMG, here goes all the ZY and YS supporters D:

Wenning-hotpadi: YEAH, lets les les les :D *MUACKS*

Wenning-jiayi: LOL, yeah…super blur too! He also ask a lot of funny Q…what an innovative boy xD

Wenning-tinghui: LOL, that’s damn funny lah…Finally I am called a les after 14 yrs of my life xD

Wenning-yibei: Hello (:

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: I know that youre SODIUM CITRATE. LOL, im surprised that I will be called les lah….yeah, I should shut my big mouth lah :x

Wenning-YZ: But shorter is generally cuter…LOL. BOTH OF THEM EQUALLY CUTE OKAY :D Im being really fair (:

Wenning-elizabeth :D: LOL, yusiang is cute but Zhang Yang is seriously cuter…he is innocent until very cute. YEAH! –hug hug hug-

No comments: