Friday, April 18, 2008

GOD,
my 2.4 seriously SUCK SHITTTTTT!
But at least i improved more compared to last yr.
At least its OVERRRRRRRRRR!

I just adore Friday,
i love weekends.

This week had been really stressful...
Don't want to talk about it.

HAHA, today track CIP was fun.
We were in charge of hurdles thingy.
OMG lah, its damn fun cause it is short.
We win cat high :D
Somemore 4 girls VS 4 guys.
Not bad huh :DDDDDDDDDD

GO AMK pri and fairfield pri :D
You two did great for the 8 mins endurance run.
I think i will be like lousier than them lah.
GOOD JOB

We also missed our childhood and played that scissors paper stone game and the log pushing thingy.
OMG LAH,
damn damn damn fun.
We were damn childish.

Then went to eat as a C div team and on the way back, realise that we lost some of them.
We are just damn pro.
OKAY, i go and be a good girl and do my jian bao which is overdue XD
BYEEEEEEE

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™: LOL, i don't tease you than tease who leh...youre the only crazy one whattttttt
Wenning-jiayi: I also want to get well soon -,- I hate all comers mannnn!
17 Apr 08, 20:11
Wenning-crystal: HAHA, i am not that boy crazy nowwwww :D
Wenning-Tingyu: Aiyo, i think my tagboard got problem -,-

Wenning-JOEY;D: diarrhea suckkkkk! ): EH, you still owe me mineeeee lahhhhhhh....you wouldn't be receiving your good progress until i receive MINE! HAHA, everyone knows that KWN IS NICEEEEEEEEEEEE



Wenning-elizabeth : Sexy, you also got to get well soon horrrr. Don't take anymore chili crabs lahhhhh...I will help you eat instead if you scared that you waste food xD
Wenning-Alex: Hello (: okay, i will. JIAYOUS to you too

Wenning-sammie: LOL, normally its you forget one lo...still dare to remind me =.=
YZ: Yes darling, IT is one of the best song i ever heard.
1





No comments: