Sunday, February 17, 2008

Arghhhh,
I seriously hate geogeraphy.
I swear that i will take HISTORYYYYY!

Yeah, just now had family reunion dinner and it was soso lah.
Did not ate much cause i ate too much at my grandma's hse.

For the SD Meet,
I met a lot of old friendssssss (:
Missed them soooooo much.
I did really badly for long jump.
Out of the four jumps,
I had one NO JUMP =.=
SHIT LAH,
I don't know why did i screwed for that.
Overall i got 4th out of 9 ppl.
WTH lah.
I jumped only 4.13 which is damn shittyyy.
SHARON KO SHI MIN,
DON'T BE SO BLUR and FAULT YOUR JUMPS AGAIN.
YOU WASTED YOUR LAST TWO JUMPS LAHHHHH.
JIAYOUS FOR THE UPCOMING COMPETITIONS (:

After long jump,
Sharon and i immediately ran to the 100m starting line and realised that we missed the qualifying round. Luckily, we just had to run with the open cat and then we got into the finals as we were in the top 12. Ohya, for my heat right, i ran with 4 girls from cresent girls and they were like damn nice. Then Coach Roger wanted to pressure me and then put me in the middle. Then when we ran, There was a W formation lah. So cool right. It lasted throughout the whole race lah. But my timing seriously suck. 14.5s =.=

OMG, I forget to mention about Auntie Margret.
She damn pro lah, she participated in the under 15 cat and got first for her heat. She really pwn the rest by a lot. Somemore she is like forty plus yrs old.

Then for the finals,
she was in the same heat as me.
But luckily in the end,
she decided not to run.
HENG arh.

Then i drawed with the girl from UWC and the timer was like saying hers was 13.8s and my was 14.4s. WTH lah, its obviously time wrongly cause how can i be like slower than her. In the end, coach tan estimated my timing to be 13.9s =.=

A lot of ppl saw that i either win her or else draw lahhhh.
NVM, at least i so called can console myself that i broke my PB.

For the lucky draw,
DHS was so damn lucky to get the two best prizes.
Deon got the handphone and Kuang Liang got the bagpack.

After that,
went to Jurong Point and eat KFC.
By the time i reached home, it was already 9.30.

No comments: