Friday, February 08, 2008

HAHA,

CNY was ok luh,

I got like only 100++ dollars =.=

Damn pathetic right.

I was like stoning on the first day.

Yeah, some of my cousins tried to talk to me but I was just stoning there cause my brain was not working thanks to the cross stitch.

As for the second day, I was more active.

I was busy introing chiobu to some of them xD

In the end he chose one mixblood.

HAHA,

恭喜发财 :D

Going to have dinner with my paternal relatives this and next Sunday 0.o

Then my father was like damn paisay cause he nv treat for a longgggggg time.

He said want to make use of the march holiday AND my birthday to have a mini gathering =.=

I doubt my house can be BIG enough for it lah.

Ok, at least I will get to receive more birthday presents :D

TMR going for training,

YEAH!

No comments: