Monday, February 11, 2008

MORNING was damn boring =.=

But after sch,

Its was damn fun lah.

I don’t bother talking about the stupid CNY concert and the 猜灯谜.

Today trng was self train =.=

Then the four of us started later cause before that we were cam whoring.

Yeah, then trng and slacked a bit.

Sinyee and Natasha were damn cute and nice lahhhhh :D

OKOK, pictures time since someone kept on complaining that my blog got no picture =.=


From sooooo clear to sooooo blur. Some store uncles think that its tattoo lah =.= Can't they tell the difference between markers and tattoo =.=
I was practically sitting outside my hse for like 10 mins cause my bro took my key =.=





I actually finish eating all of it :P








SINYEE and sharon

My cross stitch :D

Juniors walking down the grandstand x)

My two darlingqq
My lovely ELI :D



LOVELY cheryl :D

No comments: