Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HAHA,
went back to RSS today and i was like the first ex-rssian to reach there =.=
Then i had to go around and say hi to the teacher ALONE!
Do you know that i mistaken Mdm Lee Mei Ling as Mrs Teo.
I was like OMG,
SORRY SORRY.
Luckily Mdm Lee was quite happy and said, "DO i look like Mrs Teo and she pretended to cry"
Damn cute of her :D
But it was damn paisay la.

Then when i was like talking to Mrs Won,
I saw Aurthur :)
Then he accompanied me for a while until his friends came :D
Then i was ALL ALONE again =.=
UNTIL Amalia, Su Ern and Zi Hui came.

Ohya,
when i said hi to the teachers, most of them don't recognize me lo.
Even my ex-classmates too lah!
Did i change sooooo much =.=

Then went to grandma hse and bring food to pay respect to her.
Then at night went for dinner and i sms like more than 100 just within 5h =.=
So pro right.
I know :D

BTW,
wishing everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :D

No comments: