Friday, February 15, 2008

HAHA,

I shall update all of you about what happened these few days .

TODAY!

HAPPY TOTAL DEFENCE DAY!

Its my Raey’s birthday but we celebrated it like yesterday. Nothing much really happened in school just a few things that make ppl upset. Yeah, shall not mention about it. OHYA, Jiayi and Sharon were like siao lah, go and play with their food which is damn gross lo.

Then training was ok lah, but DAMN IT cough is making me super weak. I am like super fragile now lah.


Wenning DRAWING :D

NOT i take one....its jiayi and sharon :D

This is what you get when you mix pearls and burger

YESTERDAY!

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!

Went out with my exwife YZ, my marshmallow bunny, ELI and obviously my darlinqq, RAEY. We were like going shop to shop at suntec to find a suitable outfit for raey but obviously we fail =.=

We will try going to Bugis next time :D

Then eli was like soooooooo sweet to bake a cake for raey. Yeah, raey was super touched.








0.0 looks obscene yeah (:

HAHA, YC is like damn cute

Thanks for the gifts :D

WEDNESDAY!

OMG lah, we met Joakim at the art museum. He was damn freaking HOT lah. YZ and I were like huachi-ing over him. Then we had to like draw a statue that we liked and I chose HIM :D



HAHA, look the same right

No comments: