Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Seriously lah,

I am like damn fking angry now.

NAG like siao.

I also nv do anything wrong right =.=

All you think is about my studies.

Like I care a damn.

Yah lah, I know I damn fking dumb and no talent lah,

I will lose in everything

HAPPY?

Why do you keep on harping about the JB meet.

I also nv argue with you about it.

You say don’t go then I immediately tell coach what.

COMPLAIN and COMPLAIN.

WTH LAH,

What do you want from me man.

OKAY lah,

Return the SD shirt lo.

Fine lah, I don’t go for sat trngs too.

Since you sooooooo not happy with me,

I quit track okay.

OKAY LAH,

I go and join other CCA okay,

Then everyday guaiguai go home do hw okay.

Become a NERD okay.

I shall tuck in my shirt all the way up,

Wear longgggg longgggg skirt.

How about cutting a nerdy hairstyle too.

OHYA, I forget about buying a new round specs.

I really fking don’t know what more do you want from me lah.

No comments: