Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HAHA,
Went to the zoo yesterday.
Beltrix killed their boredom by cam whoring.
I seriously did not know that the zoo was such a great place to cam whore lah.
The zoo guide was like laughing at us.
She was damn nice but i cannot rmb her name.

Today i was super moody lah =.=
stupid auntie M =.=

Raey and i were damn retarded today
I shall just directly copy paste from RAEY ANG blog :D

First incident

Raey: eh this worksheet under birth control, mechanical, is condoms right?
WN: yeah
Raey: they asking for cost leh... I need to check with 7-11 first.
WN: Dont need lah it's $15
Raey =looks shocked=: HOW U NOE?!

I shall continue from here.
I know about it cause i saw it at 7-11
Its not my fault that i saw the pricing cause its at the counter and who ask them to display just directly right in front of us =.=

The next one is
Raey: ooh look it's two bucks on the floor!
WN: oh yeah let's split
Raey: oh cant we juz keep it?
WN: =starts off in a talk on we shldnt keep the money coz some superstition says we wld lose something more=
Raey: huh? then what shld we do now?
WN: Give GO?
Raey: but it's $2... like not a big deal to the person lah...
WN: how about we go buy nugget split half half :D
Raey: I thought we just said dont keep
WN: dont keep doesnt mean dont spend
Raey: fine u go buy lor
WN: I dont want to feel guilty [Raey: -.-]

I shall cut from here and explain the whole thing
Then we decided to tell lin lao shi about it cause we lazy to go to GO and somemore need to write down our names.
In the end, we discuss a while and say maybe its Tingyu's money.
Raey: oh HENG ah we didnt go GO.
WN: yeah it MIGHT be Tingyu's $2.
Raey: imagine we went GO and return the $2, only to return mins later saying that 'errm can I claim that $2 back it's actually my friend's.

Imagining the office ppl will be like damn angry LOL.

OKAY,
PICTURES TIME!














No comments: