Friday, February 08, 2008

HAHAHAHA,

This is my 300th post and it had been like only how long….maybe around one yr =.=

Some more its 新年初三

I felt so accomplished today.

I actually train during CNY!

I also completed my 6 sets of 200m.

Ok, maybe I did slacked by like only running like 60% xD

But at least I sprint the last set :DDDDD

Then Amalina, Sharon and I were like…..

HAHAHA,

I shall not say here.

But it was like damn funny lah.

But we will only do that today :D

So we are not charged guilty.

I felt damn stupid today lah,

cause after the 6 sets of 200m,

I went to the water cooler and there was a paper pasted there which wrote "OUT OF ORDER"

Then i had to walk all the way back to the stadium and i complained like siao.

Then Meng Choon was like saying, "HUH, its still in use lah, i just drank it just now."

I was like WTH lah!

But at least i get to kope sharon's mountain dew :D

GOD,

My cousin is taking forever to send me the CNY pictures that we took.

I swear I will be bringing my camera tmr to take pictures with all my little cousins.

They are like DAMN cute!

I still left like that shitty geog mindmap which I don’t know how to do, LA devices thingy, maths ws and that Chinese video to watch which I cannot find =.=

I don’t bother doing already,

Its CNY lah,

Can’t the teachers like give us a break =.=

Somemore next week we have like 116543542124546 tests.

SHIT LAHHHHHHH!

No comments: