Friday, February 22, 2008

WOOHOO,
I am like damn happy today.
I never been happy since last saturday.
Okay, reasons to be happy.
  1. I got 16/20 for the maths pop quiz which i though i will fail.
  2. I practically got A* for all my maths assignments expect for the first worksheet.
  3. I can jump 1.25m which is considering not bad cause its my first time trng for high jump after last yr four schools.
  4. I get to know most of my juniors better
  5. Most of the tests already ended expect for maths.
  6. My birthday and holidays are cominggggggg.
I practically screwed for my geog, malay and chinese tests =.=
I shall not mention about it.

HAHA, the yr 1 juniors were like teaching jiayi and i how to play table tennis.
I felt damn stupid and dumb when they taught us how to play lah.
In the end we gave up and decided to play volleyball and monkey.

Yeah, with the juniors help, we manage to bring the high jump mat downnnn.
Sha and Jiayan was like saying we looked dumb cause we even flipped it on the track.
Yeah, happy with my high jump and arhhhhhhhhhh, i gtg now. tmr got trng! byeeeeeeee

No comments: