Monday, February 04, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
I finally know how to understand the quality of life (:
Yeah,
i am not that competitive too (:

So i shall blog again :D
I want to thank JIAYI and TIMMI!
I really must thank Timmi la,
thanks for like comforting me everyday.
Yeah.

OMG,
Wesley is like damn cute.
He said that i am not allowed to touch his hair until after his photo shot which is just tmr (:
I love talking to him on msn man (:

Fang Hua is damn nice too,
Raey thought he was yr 3 la.
I think she forgotten that yr 3 wears long pants =.=
He had been like gaying with Bryn.
They clique real fast =.=
I think next time i see them,
i will see bryn's hand on fanghua's waist xD

Next junior, Chester.
He kept on suaning me la =.=
He kept on telling me that he is Benedict.
I am not that stupid ok!

Next is our Menenia,
Ok, i cannot rmb how to spell her name.
yeah, she is damn nice too (:
she was once a trackker too :D

then there is Joey.
She is super talkative (:
but she loves to give me a grin 0.o

how can i forget my darling Jayne (:
she is super nice to talk to,
although she is like just yr1,
she behaves like a senior la 0.o
HAHA

There is a new member called Melvin.
He just transfered from VS to DHS (:
Hope that he will not be sooooooo dao

One more is that Kai Ming.
i still rmb that he intro himself as Dick.
Wait, i think its Harry.
aiya, i cannot rmb.

Today lessons were super funny.
Got to thank Alvin with the rap thing.
He solo rap for the whole "for the fallen"
Its damn funny la.
The rest of us just stood there and laugh.
We were like damn extra.
Got to thank him for letting me copy his hw again and again x)
I am guilty charged.

For chinese, i also laugh my ass out la.
Cause instead of test,
lin lao shi gave us a quiz and we got to be in group of 3.
With Raey in our group,
obviously we can do well.
Then we got a prize.
Then Timo kept on wanting to win something but his the other two group members where not heloing.
Then we suggested that raey write down the ans then pass the board to him,
In the end, we really did that and Lin lao shi was like saying that he asked the girls to help him one arh.
its damn funny la,
i laughed like siao.

HOHO,
i haven type so many things for a longgggggg time (:
Hope that our CNY and track board can be completed by tmr. BYE :D

No comments: