Tuesday, February 05, 2008

LOL,

During Chinese lesson,

Lin lao shi praised me for being quiet during assembly la.

The whole class was like 0.o

In fact,

I was talking for the whole assembly la.

No wonder when the teacher came, then I accidentally talk damn loud, that teacher just look at another direction instead of looking at me.

I did not know that I am soooooo good at acting.

I shall use that style again during assembly so I will not get caught while talking :D

For PE,

I run like 8.34mins for 1.6km 0,o

I actually lost to my younger bro la.

WTH.

Last yr, his timing was like 7mins plus plus =.=

I must really pia already.


Then for LA,
It was damn fun.
It was like a pair up quiz la.
Then Raey and I paired up.
The whole process was fun.
I was damn lucky as Mr Harris ask me to give an example of a dialect.
Actually,
I was thinking of saying the monitions wages.
But then hokkien came into my mind and I started saying it.
I actually pronounced that hokkien word wrongly la.
Mr Harris was like 0.o
He don’t understand what I am talking about xD

Then for track board,
We did not even complete it la.
We only paste a stupid paper there.

HAHA,
I can’t wait for tmr :D
Family reunion + friends gathering = WENNING DAMN HAPPY :D

No comments: