Friday, March 14, 2008

GOD,
i seriously love mommy man.
She was my cashcard of the day.
Okay lah,
i never really make her broke.
She only spend like $36.90 on me.
Which is acceptable :D
Yeah, bought a slipper and 2 converse tee.
I actually don't really like it but i was too despo for tees.
Anyway its not my money so :D
But i like the slipper (:
Daddy said that it was nice.

HAHA, mommy was criticized by him.
I shall not say the content (;
I am a nice daughter okayyyy.

Later going out with Jiayi and Sharon.
Kimberly got project to do.
I am like soooooo broke,
i only have $20 and i wonder how can i shop lah.
I know,
borrow from sharon.
But i still owe raey $10.
Okay, i shall return to raey first then return to sharon :D

OMG lah, so i estimate that i will be spending below $100 this week D:
Or shall i just wait for SINGAPORE SALES to come then i spend my money like crazy....
OMG LAH,
SHOPPING IS ADDICTIVE and even KIAT JIAYI AGREES.
She is finally maturing :D
Now only Kimberly don't like shopping :/
Kimberly nini kitty koh,
YOU BETTER mature man D:
Okay, it sounded really wrong.
it should be
YOU BETTER mature woman :D

I still left one more LA reflections, IPO system,history and chinese reflections.
I decided to stay back on tuesday to complete my chinese reflections.

I shall go and do LA now since i am not tired.
BYEEEEE

No comments: