Friday, March 21, 2008

Sharon and Kimberly were really fascinated by this frog today 0.o


I know my leg damn extra. But this photo shot was also horribly taken by kimberly xD So my leg doesn't affects the result of this :D


Kit Kat icecream (:

You should see kiat jiayi lips when she eat the icecream lah. It was like brown lipstick on her lips.

HAHA, i am using the commmmmm :D


Sexy bag :D

Doesn't this reminds you of sperms 0.o
More of pictures of Selamat in disgust
:D


He is damn freaking hot in this bikini. I just wonder why doesn't he have something protruding out of his below 0.o


Xinyi said that this is a cartoon version of how i emo 0.o


Haiz,
i was a really good girl today and went for self trng at bishan stadium.
Woke up really early and i was like damn sleepy.
My stamina really suck shit but i HECK already lah.

Then went to bathe and those three crazy women were playing with tissue in the toilet.
TSK TSK TSK
Kill the environment HOR,
but still,
jiayi finally had her enlargement xD
But only for a few mins.

Then went to KFC and eat zinger <333>
I seriously fell in love with it.
I don't want cheesy bbq meltz already :D


Can you pls come back to sch. We all really miss you a lot. I really want back the old bubbly happy go lucky girl. She was a real sunshine last yr. But this yr, she turned to the a dull moon ): Raping sushi partner, i really miss you and love you, pls come back okay.

Btw,
I finally felt like replying all these tag :D


Wenning- Demonix Gong Kia™:
Variations are fun lahhhhhh :D No only me lo, eli too (: Cause if 2B girls are there, they confirm will be looking at my –ahem- Yes, he is damn tall! Its that 1B jonathan leh. Yeah, his life is damn sad, only know how to WINWINWIN -,-

Wenning-jiayi
1)variations ROCK 2)I don’t care what is his shit reasons, he is still making me hate me a lot. 3) Stop mentioning about that zhong se qing you thingy. i apologized a lot of times already lo.

Wenning-eli
Lol, YEAH, maths is fun fun fun. Okay lah, I know youre prettyyyy lahhhhh.

Wenning-joey
HAHA, thanks junior :D Jiayous for trng too okayyyyy, don’t be sad over it (:

Wenning-YZ
Lol, I want your mom to give me your allowance :D MATHS ROCKSSSS

Wenning-sammie
I am not kok, I am koh.

Wenning-shiying
Lol, thanks senior :D

Wenning-hotpadi
Hello loveee

Wenning-deon
OMG lah, you should listen to what he say okay, its damn pissing off okay. =,=

Wenning-ANGELA
Okay :D

Wenning-justin!
I did okay, I screw it like deep shit :/ Im not being negative, I am being realistic.

Wenning-kimberly
Wah, if I can get gold for high jump his fri, I am going to run 400m sprint all round the stadium

No comments: