Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAHA,
today did 2.4km and I almost died okay.
I should not be so stupid to pace with the boys for the 1st round lah.
It made me really tired and for the rest of the rounds,
i just kept on looking at the sky, hoping this would end.
I really regretted walking for the last round as i wasted a lot of time there lah.
I could have beat alvin and yan kai.
For the last 100m, i cheong arh.
Luckily I won lawyer by just one step.
STUPID LAH,
THIS IS ONLY A MOCK TEST LAH.
MADE ME CHEONG UNTIL I WAS DAMN TIRED.
In the end i got 7th but i don't know my timing.

Ohyeah, yesterday when going home that time, it was damn funny lah.
We were talking sick xD
And although now change position, the passing seems better.
BUT, the timing is damn lousy =.=
Irony lahhhhhh.
Tmr last trng and friday is the day :/
My high jump and 100m howwww.
I am not used to using the blocks lah.
High jump i also nv really practice.
Prepare to see me die.
RMB to make me high okayyyyy.

Then today lessons damn slack cause most of the teachers on MC.
Hope they get well soon.

I'm in love with Jesse MacCartney latest song, Leav'in.
Its damn nice but for those that are pure, don't watch the MTV okay.

Sian, later will need to walk to the MRT ALONE.
Ohwell, i still can sms and read mocking bird :D
OKAYYYY, i shall continue finding my a picture on deviant art for my AEP reflections.

Wenning- deon
HAHA, I’m okay already lah. You think I so petty meh

Wenning-Demonix Gong Kia™:
Yes, its so hot that when you touch it, your hands will be on fire
. Heh, even if youre my consultants, don’t forget that you will NOT have any PAY at all :D

Wenning-elizabeth:D:
If I’m hot, youre hotter :D tadpole and sperms just look so alike.

Wenning-SHARONNN!:
I don’t want another circuit trng man. It kills ppl like me okay! Yes, you said a lot of
怪东西 lo. I nv accuse you at all. The frog just makes me really hungry. I want to eat 田鸡


BYE!!!!!

No comments: